Custom Search

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Website Traffic Performance after using Simply PLR-Free traffic generation

I have been using articles from Simply PLR on my website and several article networks (i.e myarticlenetwork or MAN for short and article marketing automation or AMA for short), and wanted to share the results I have been experiencing. The description that will follow is for a content based website....however you can apply some of the steps in your other forms of websites.

First thing

The Simply PLR articles are provided in two formats:
  1. The first is the spinnable format, where the entire article is in a spinnable format. An example of sentences of spinnable format are as follows: {[Exercise|Working out|Physical activity] is good for your health ~[The state of your health can only improve through|Being healthy requires|To stay healthy, one has to have] regular exercise }
  2. The second is your regular format where the sentences will be constructed like: Exercise is good for your health .
Having said that, you can see in the 1st format, there are 6 sentences that can be used, while the 2nd format only one sentence. This means if you were to spin an article with format 1, you can produce numerous unique articles and the 2nd format obviously means there is only one article (usually that is the format in which PLR's come in, and then you have to rewrite the articles.)

Second thing

I use the spinnable format articles in ArticleApps , to create numerous unique articles ( ArticleApps allows you to see the %originality). I use articles with the highest %originality, which is usually above 40% and use them to post in my personal blogs or article directories( I don't usually post in directories...only when I have time- I do the social network submission....in moderation-to about 5 social networks. Please do not spam these sites, BIG brother is watching-get a free report on socialbookmarking)


I also take the same spinnable articles (at times I make minor modifications to the sentences and paragraphs) and use them in MAN and AMA. These two networks allow you to add spinnable articles which will be distributed as unique articles to member sites (you can also get articles remotely posted/published to your blog from the network from other sites which means regular new content for your site...good for SEO). Remember the articles you post to the network will have links pointing to your website or affiliate programs.

I use SEO optimized blog-which is DIYthemes (wordpress themes can be bought or downloaded for free-it's totally up to you. The only thing one has to realise there are themes out there which can make a difference between good traffic and income or nothing at all) and I also use the free SEO pluging by jeff johnson-I only started using this plugin 5 months ago.


The results
I have been doing all that I have described above on one of my websites (i.e. site X-it's a content based website) from mid-March .I started getting some reasonable traffic around June 2009 (there is screen shot from my google analytics below). The results are good considering that this is the site I gave the least attention - most of the tasks described are automated (example: social bookmarking)

So I think I will call this, my mini traffic generation blue print and I hope it helps you out....




traffic generation with simply plr

1 comment:

PLR said...

Many interesting points included thanks for sharing.

Custom Search
 
Code -->